Tuesday 13 October 2009

Last Chapter

I've now started work on the last chapter of Psychiatric Tales. Which is good. I've also decided that I'll have to go back and rework one of the earlier chapters, due to some factual confusion. Which is bad. However I will only have to redraw four pages of that chapter to correct it. So it's not as bad as it could have been.

Here's a panel from the last chapter.

final chapter frame

It's all going smoothly, both the writing and the drawing. I'm very happy with all the publicity I've had. It's turning all this attention and good feeling into money that's the difficulty. I'm currently having to make ends meet by doing agency work two days a week. This means going up to a local care home for dementia sufferers and wiping bottoms for a living (work that keeps me grounded in reality if nothing else). If it wasn't for the fact that I'm staying at my parent's house I wouldn't be able to manage at all. I'd have to work full time and there'd be little chance of doing much in the way of cartooning.

A few noters in the past have offered money to help me finish the book. So for those who might have any spare change lying around, I'll give you the chance to donate to me via PayPal. Even small amounts of money will at least help me buy new ink cartridges and that sort of thing. I thank you in advance.






3 comments:

franhilz said...

a great panel & good luck!
i look forward for the book

Anonymous said...

me too! *cheering-you-on*

scott said...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ONLINE HACKER, IF YOU NEED GENUINE AND PROFESSIONAL HACKING SERVICES?
They are a professional group of hackers based in Europe, Asia, United Arab Emirates, North America. They have the best hackers and software developers to penetrate any website, all other hackers get in touch with them to get the best Algorithm software. Their services are 100% guaranteed also with their penetration software impossible to track. They offer the following services:

-SPYWARE FOR ALL CONVERSATIONS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
-Western Union MTCN and Moneygram hacked-Deleting sensitive links from any website
-I know the piracy of letters
-The elimination of the old credit score
-The university qualifications change
-Bank of bank accounts
-Deleting criminal records
-Facebook hack
-Twitters hack
-pirated email accounts
-Great changes pirate
-Website crashed hack
-server crashed hack
-Skype hack
-Databases pirate
-Word Press Blogs hack
- Individual computers pirate
-Control devices remotely pirate
-Burner Numbers hack
-The verified PayPal accounts pirate
-Any social media account hack
-Android and iPhone Hack
-Internet text message interception
-e-mail interception
- credit card for free online transactions
- Blank Atm sales card and credit card
- Untractable Ip, etc..,
Contact us directly at
EMAIL:Theredhackergroup@GMAIL.COM

Text/whatsapp:+1 571 318 9498