Thursday 29 July 2010

Darryl at Caption

As I may have said previously, in my day job I do care work with the elderly. It's agency work, which means I get sent all over the place to cover, when nursing or residential homes are short staffed. Summer is good to me, because it's the holiday season, and this means I'm getting plenty of shifts (days and nights). However, this also means that I've not had much time to do any comic book work recently (none actually). I'm tired from the long shifts and just want to flop down when I get home from work. This will change soon though, as I launch myself back into the four-colour world.

This weekend I'll be a Caption in Oxford. Where I'll be interviewed by the delightful Sarah McIntyre.

And now as promised ages ago, here are the main references I used to write the Moon Hoax strip.

Wikipedia. Moon landing conspiracy theories.

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy blog. Fox TV and the Apollo Moon Hoax.

Nasa Science. The Great Moon Hoax.

The Guardian. Those hoax myths debunked.

FOX GOES TO THE MOON, BUT NASA NEVER DID. THE NO-MOONIES CULT STRIKES By Michael Shermer.

Moon Base Clavius. Photo Analysis Page.

NASA. Where No Flag Has Gone Before: Political and Technical Aspects of Placing a Flag on the Moon.

MythBusters Episode 104: NASA Moon Landing. 2008 Season. NASA Moon Landing.

5 comments:

franhilz said...

many claps to your latest work.
clever and well done.

my regards!
http://frankhilzerman.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Yeah, but couldn't the Myth-Busters have faked the aircraft footage?

:-) jk, nice cartoon.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wonder if you'd like to investigate the Miss Universe contests and Soccer World Cups... I know it sounds strange, but there're conspiracy theories that sustain both are obtained by huge government payments from the country involved.

Unknown said...

This cartoon ignores many very serious problems about Apollo, and these problems don't only concern the footage, but also the technical documentation.

scott said...

This is a great news that i must share with you all i have been looking for a way to break into my wife's phone because she has a pass-code on her phone and always receiving late night calls and text messages i have been suspecting her for past 1 year then i contacted this hacker named ALBERT who helped me hack into her phone and got me results under 24 hours he got me results of her call logs, text messages and even deleted text messages i was so happy to find out the truth about my wife i never knew she was a big time cheat until the HACKER (Albert) helped me, his prices are affordable contact him if you want to know more about your spouse and your relationship state and other hacking/IT services. Email. Theredhackergroup@gmail.com whatsapp/Text no: +1 571 318 9498