Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Death And Uncle Bob

I've written a number of stories over the years about Uncle Bob. In which, the aged Robert Merrison tells tales of his extraordinary long life, to his two nieces. I gave up writing them a few years ago, disheartened by my lack of success in getting a publisher interested. The stories are possibly too dark and violent for the average nice middle-class children's publisher. Kids seem to love them though.

This short tale is unusual in that it doesn't involve Bob telling any sort of story

Death And Uncle Bob 1

Death And Uncle Bob 2

4 comments:

Pedro Homero said...

this is great - i haven't yet found anything on your blog that i dislike. I'll let you know if that ever happens, but don't hold your breath!

Please keep sharing your work, it's marvellous :)

Jonathan Edwards said...

That's great. Lovely colour scheme too.

Frank H. said...

GREAT!
loved it

BluBoy Comics by Ryan Spencer said...

Awww I love this!! SO cool...