Tuesday 4 May 2010

Psychiatric Tales Kicks Ass

Psychiatric Tales has begun its life well. I'm informed that it's the top selling graphic novel on the Forbidden Planet site, outperforming Kick Ass. For those who have bought the book, feel free to write a review of PT and post it on the Forbidden Planet site or Amazon (or both). Buy it here from Forbidden Planet

We're still on course for a US edition to come out in early 2011. I can announce that my next book for Blank Slate will be Uncle Bob Adventures. An all ages book.

Tell Us

5 comments:

Garen said...

I am a huge Uncle Bob fan, and this makes me very happy indeed. Will you be doing new stories, and/or will it include the old ones?

Darryl Cunningham said...

It will be all the old stories, complete with new ones.

Sarah McIntyre said...

Fabulous! You're on a roll! :D

Just heard from Forbidden Planet that they've dispatched my copy of Psychiatric Tales... the suspense!

Funcanny said...

Uncle Bob! Uncle Bob! I've still got some of your old strips hidden away somewhere - the ones done by the chap who drew eveything so it looked like fuzzy felt. And you sent me a print of Uncle Bob at the Earth's Core. I shouldn't be, but I think I'm more excited about an Uncle Bob book than I am about Psychiatric Tales (which I bought off Amzon, by the way - does that make me unclean?).

Matt Badham said...

Nice one...

Going to buy two copies of PT as soon as I can, i.e. when I'm less skint. One for me and one for my mum, a psychiatric nurse.

And yay for Uncle Bob too!!!