Wednesday 10 March 2010

Painting And Publishing

The good news is that Psychiatric Tales is finally going to print this week.

The bad news is that the process will take about three weeks, which means I'll just miss out on having copies for the UK Web and Mini Comix Thing on the 27th of March: UKwebcomixThing. Anyone want to buy a table off me, as without the book, I probably don't need it?

The good news is that Bloomsbury have moved forward the US edition of Psychiatric Tales to Feb 2011. Which is nice.

The warmer weather has inspired me to start painting again. Here's the first of the new batch of paintings. For sale if you're interested.

Purple Pink Town

Painting under construction.

Painting

3 comments:

Paul Rainey said...

That answers my Twitter question :-)

Tegan said...

Looking forward to it, even if I have to wait for the US edition.

Unknown said...

That's disaponting but very cool it'll be done pretty soon.

Are you still going to the comics thing? Do you know Viviane Schwartz? She's another great UK comic person who you should hunt down there. Great, strange dream comics.